Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Malaysia trip and spag cooking

I went malaysia again yst, with the FENG weishan. So qiao saw leeyee,jaan ming and dennis on 950. The bus was super hot and the Feng weishan was super funny by taking out her mini fan to fan herself. Funny lah this weishan, HAHAS. This time round we bought super lots of things. HAHAS!! I bought like 4 t-shirts, one covered shoes and one bag. Compared to that time only a pair of shoes and shirt. LOLS. Feng weishan bought 5 t-shirt, 2 pair of shoes. We went to eat secret receipt cake as I had eaten the main course the last visit. It was not very tasty so rather save it for something else. In the end we had mary brown was not that nice also but never mind. HAHAS! Bought alot of stuff recently must save up soon le. I want to go overseas this year end! Bought like 2 bags and shirt when I went bugis with weishan recently also. Today I cooked spag for my mum, it was very delicious =D A sense of achievement, ahahas. Yummy yummy spag shall show u all the pic!




No comments: